This year’s EuroShop from March 5th to 9th in Düsseldorf is being used by the distributor and assembler Concept International to introduce itself as a new, reliable supplier for system integrators of PC POS systems. Together with the new partner Wintec, the Munich-based company is presenting the product portfolio that is now available, which consists of inexpensive basic POS systems on the one hand and innovative Android POS systems on the other. The new ScalePOS S374 self-service cash register will also be on display in Düsseldorf. Other highlights are space-saving PC cash registers with integrated printer and scanner and a mobile tablet cash register with printer. A special feature is that all PC cash registers are available in both Windows and Android versions. Both partners thus support the trend towards Android POS systems. By downloading a cash register app, a full cash register with printer can be implemented immediately. Visitors will find Concept International and Wintec on a joint stand (B23) on the exhibition area for retail technology solutions in Hall 7a.
The cash register systems from Wintec combine the ease of use of a tablet cash register with the robustness of all-in-one cash registers. Among other things, the latest models of the ScalePOS series and the devices of the AnyPOS 100, 200 and 600 series are
now available from Concept International: – With the ScalePOS series, Wintec offers robust balance registers with an integrated 80mm thermal printer and customer display. Operation is via a 15.6 ″ touchscreen (1366x768px). An additional 1D / 2D barcode scanner is optionally available and can also be used as a self-service checkout.
– The AnyPos 100 series comprises compact cash registers with an integrated 80 mm printer and touchscreen in sizes 9.7 ″ / 12.1 ″ / 15.6 ″. Optional with customer display and barcode scanner. The network connection is possible via 3G as well as WLAN. The maximum WLAN connection range ranges from 200 meters indoors to 850 meters outdoors.
– The AnyPOS 200 series consists of particularly flat PC registers with an integrated thermal printer. The 80mm printer is installed behind the capacitive touchscreen (optionally 9.7 ″ or 12.1 ″), so the receipt output is within reach of the customer. This makes this series particularly suitable for use on counters with limited space, where the customer is exactly opposite.
– The AnyPos 600 devices are PC registers without a printer, which are housed in the housing of a capacitive 15 ″ touch screen. Since the space-saving displays are both waterproof and dustproof, they are also suitable for use as industrial panel PCs in harsh environments.
Concept International and Wintec start their new partnership with their presence at the trade fair. “With the partnership we entered into at the beginning of the year and our joint trade fair appearance, we want to recommend ourselves as a new and reliable partner for suppliers of PC cash registers,” says Mike Finckh, Managing Director at Concept International. “The Wintec product lines add an essential component to our range of PC registers. Of course, we also support resellers in this product area with our Total Preparation Package.” The cash register systems are configured “turnkey” and made available by Concept International ready for use, thus enabling a quick, timely roll-out with the least amount of effort.
About Concept International GmbH
Concept International is a specialized IT distributor and assembler of hardware for industry, service, healthcare, and retail. The portfolio includes:
– Small, mostly finless mini-PCs for digital signage, vehicle
installation and industrial applications – Stable (“rugged”) tablet PCs for out-of-office use in service, production, maintenance, hospitals, and home care.
– Rugged handheld PCs for restaurants, delivery services, logistics and ticket sales
– panel PCs and touchscreens with integrated PC, often waterproof and finless, for installation and attachment for industry, trade, point of sale and as kiosk systems.
– protective housings for displays in public Room, kiosk terminal, steles.
– Windows and Android POS systems for gastronomy, retail, and the hotel industry
– Protective housing “Made in Germany” for displays in public spaces and outdoors
Concept International’s customers include system integrators and resellers throughout Europe, who often develop and sell individual industry solutions based on Concept hardware. Concept International attaches importance to the fact that the sales conditions enable resellers to have a long-term profitable hardware business.