An essential point for anyone who wants to know how to be famous on TikTok is to maintain a consistency of posted videos, without worrying about their reach. This is a trick that almost all the most popular personalities on TikTok used to achieve their placement. The more you post per day, the better it is for you, since your posts always go to new and different people, which will invariably increase your reach and the extra income you get.
The Right Frequency
Of course, the frequency with which you need to post is dictated by your content. For example, dance, comedy and lip-sync content need to have at least one video per day, while more specific things, like science experiments, three or four posts per week may be sufficient.
If your video gets popular, take advantage of it
- Most of the famous TikTok users gained their popularity out of nowhere, from a video that gained many views.
- To understand how to be famous on TikTok, you need to take advantage of this, from your most popular video, as soon as it explodes. When this happens, there are two options: either you keep posting frequently, with a lot of focus on the quality of the creations, or you miss your chance and need to wait until the next opportunity (if it will ever exist).
In general, posting videos right after going viral will guarantee a growing number of followers, helping anyone who wants to earn money from their fame. The right step will help you for the best tiktok fans increasing process.
Use other platforms to take advantage
In the topic of how to be famous on TikTok, knowing how to use other platforms and social networks to increase your popularity is very important.
- For example, one thing you can do is create a compilation of all your videos and upload them to YouTube, which can be very helpful.
- Connecting all social media profiles to your TikTok account makes all your acquaintances and friends find you more easily on the platform.
- Share everything you create on your social networks, like Instagram and Facebook, with the link to your profile. This will make anyone who doesn’t know you have a TikTok, discover it and be able to like it there.
Submit to YouTube channels that build your own TiKToks, which can help a lot, as many people go to YouTube to find exactly that type of video.
Make sure your videos are good to watch twice and shareable
Both things are extremely necessary for anyone who wants to be famous on TikTok, as the algorithm takes this into consideration. When the same user reviews their videos, TikTok makes it more widespread.
In addition, the more it is shared from your followers, the more the app will spread it – and the more you will see it gain followers. But, of course, for this to work you need an audience.
Use some service to increase your exposure
The last step on how to be famous on TikTok is to use some of the best services that help your users to better manage their account and make you gain more followers in an organic way.