Aviation industry is considered as one of the most regulated industry that runs on precision. This is already a heavy pressure on the industry and growing completion is an added stress. The airlines have to be update with all their date that they can access anytime. Tracking of various data, transactions, customer details, refund details and many others are some of the activities they need to handle every day. To reduce the work pressure and save time and money, they need to have the support of aircraft software. ERP software is the best solution that can help in the growth of different sectors of aviation industry along with reducing the operational costs.
Features of ERP that can help airlines
The aircraft software can help the proliferating aviation industry handling the demands of accurate and on-time decision making. ERP solutions can help maintain inventory as well as check the data.
- Real time data: The real-time data is very important for the authorities to make quick decisions and optimization of resources.
- Automatic process: Automatic process of ERP can help maintenance, operations and costs.
- Inventory Management: There is an inventory module that notifies when there is a need to re-order. Inventory can be checked and it can help in procurement up to optimum level.
- Expenses Accounting: You can get a clear picture of the total expenditure with the help of ERP. It records all the expenses in a systematic manner.
- Multi-Currency transaction: As the industry is vast and that deals with foreign currencies a lot, with the help of ERP it is possible to record multi-currency transactions.
- MIS reports: It is now possible to generate MIS reports that can help the management to examine the working of the organization. This in-turn can help them take strategic decisions.
- Data Security: Confidential data can be safe now with ERP software. There could be different levels of users who can access a limited amount of information.