As the years are passing by, Social networks are considered to become way more influential to people. For example, the social platform Instagram has more than a billion active users every month and that’s because there are role models for everyone to look up to. It makes the platform the fastest growing social media in the world. Most people these days are already registered on Instagram and this does not exclude celebrities.
In this article we are going to see who the most paid famous people on Instagram are.
- At the top of the chart is the youngest self-made billionaire, according to Forbes magazine – Kylie Jenner. She is a part of the Kardashian family, who are famous with their reality show “Keep up with the Kardashians”, that made all of the family members worldwide famous. If you want Kylie to promote you or your products you should be ready to pay her 1.4 million pounds just for one post. Pretty much, huh? Well, obviously there are companies and brands that can afford to pay her that amount of money just for one post. However we can be sure that the benefits from her promoting you or your brand would be great. At the moment she has 159 million people following her and this number continues rising every minute, which means that soon the charge may become even greater. However many people believe that she uses companies that provide the service to get likes on Instagram to increase her audience even more.
- The second most paid Instagram celebrity is the famous pop singer Ariana Grande, who actually has more followers than Kylie (172 million followers ), however obviously she charges the brands and companies less. She takes around £900 000 per post and that makes her the second most paid celebrity on Instagram in the world.
- The third position goes again to one of the Kardashians family members – Kim Kardashian. She is considered to charge the brands around £850 000 per post. She is a model, business woman; reality star, actress and recently she took the challenge and announced that she is going to become a lawyer as well.
- The next person on the list is one of the most famous footballers of all time – Cristiano Ronaldo. The number of people following him is 199 million and obviously he is grabbing the attention of millions of people from around the world which leads to big incomes from Instagram promotions, as he charges the companies which are interested to collaborate with him around £800 000 for one post.
- The fifth place is taken by the singer Selena Gomez. She has 167 million people following her and she takes around £750 000 for promoting a product by publishing a single post mentioning your product.
- The next celebrity we are going to mention in this article is Dwayne Johnson (The Rock). He has a really huge fan base on Instagram – 169 million people are following his Instagram account. His worldwide fame and activity as an actor, producer and already retired wrestler bring him the opportunity to earn around £700 000 for a publication.
In this article we managed to see who are the most well paid celebrities on Instagram in the world. However we mentioned only six of them, there are many more well paid celebrities. We should mention as well that not only famous people can earn money on Instagram. If you manage to use the right marketing strategy and gain a loyal and engaged audience it is quite easy to become an influencer and earn money by only publishing pictures, promoting products that companies and brands will pay you for. It is a great opportunity for a career, because you can just spend your whole day just surfing online and earn money from it.